Trinity Mirror has just launched WowBrum, an evolving online celebration of all things Birmingham. Picture shows the back of me, to left, talking to some people including my colleague Ashley Innis and Anthony from PR agency Big Cat at their rather eclectic/lovely launch party. I did like the dinosaur. Not enough people invite dinosaurs to parties these days.
February 2023 (1)
August 2022 (1)
February 2022 (1)
October 2021 (1)
April 2021 (2)
- > The sun's out, Britain, so get your skates on and sell something.
- > Business leaders' attitudes are getting back to normal. You need to be aware.
January 2021 (1)
September 2020 (2)
- > There is no normal coming back any time soon. So work with it.
- > Four Reasons Why Second-Guessing Customers is Just as Valuable as Listening to Them
May 2020 (1)
April 2020 (1)
- > Enjoying 2020 so far? Here's what the experts of 2000 thought would be happening by now. (spoiler alert: it was much nicer!)
March 2020 (1)
June 2019 (1)
April 2019 (1)
November 2018 (1)
September 2018 (2)
- > Mr Brightside* #3 : What a great copy line - and from an indie brand!
- > John Lewis ad shows us how to make values relevant
March 2018 (1)
February 2018 (1)
October 2017 (1)
May 2017 (1)
- > Sometimes your brand can't be saved and you need to take a different approach instead. Here's a very big example
March 2017 (1)
January 2017 (1)
September 2016 (1)
May 2016 (2)
- > M&S Needs To Abandon 'Everywoman'
- > Real marketing is a Force for Good - make sure you're doing it too
April 2016 (2)
- > Do Leicester players chat a lot about non-football stuff? I bet they do.
- > BHS in admin. Make more of an effort with the greys, guys!