Trinity Mirror has just launched WowBrum, an evolving online celebration of all things Birmingham. Picture shows the back of me, to left, talking to some people including my colleague Ashley Innis and Anthony from PR agency Big Cat at their rather eclectic/lovely launch party. I did like the dinosaur. Not enough people invite dinosaurs to parties these days.
May 2017 (1)
- > Sometimes your brand can't be saved and you need to take a different approach instead. Here's a very big example
March 2017 (1)
January 2017 (1)
September 2016 (1)
May 2016 (2)
- > M&S Needs To Abandon 'Everywoman'
- > Real marketing is a Force for Good - make sure you're doing it too
April 2016 (2)
- > Do Leicester players chat a lot about non-football stuff? I bet they do.
- > BHS in admin. Make more of an effort with the greys, guys!